The goal of the ChemoPAD project is to use paper analytical devices to screen the quality of chemotherapy drugs in sub-Saharan Africa. The team includes collaborators from seven institutions and five countries.
- US: University of Notre Dame and University of North Carolina,
- Ethiopia: Addis Ababa University
- Cameroon: Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Malawi: Kamuzu College of Health Sciences and UNC Project Malawi
- Kenya: Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Graduate students Rachel Roller and Max Wilfinger attended the meeting and presented workshops and training sessions on a variety of topics.
Part of the meeting took place at the Ethiopian Food and Drug Authority building